Applying For Funding
Applications must be made in writing on the application form provided and forwarded with
a submission to the Club’s General Manager or electronically on the Grants website, by Thursday 30th September 2021.
A covering letter on the organisation’s letterhead or a letter of authority is required. Any further information or general overview is to be included in the 500 word submission and attached to the application form. Application forms are available from the Club’s reception or the Club’s Community Grants website:-www.grants.kedronwavell.com.au
All Community Grants Program applications are to be directed to the Club’s General Manager by the closing date and should be addressed as follows:
The General Manager
KW Community Grants Program 2021
PO Box 107
Chermside South Q 4032
If you would like a downloadable copy of the Application Form please click this link
All applicants must demonstrate that they address any of these key objectives
- Provide support to the ex-servicemen’s and ex-servicewomen’s community,
- Provide support to projects or service providers that improve the health and welfare of less advantaged community members,
- Support initiatives that increase and broaden the scope of sports participation within the local community,
- Support and encourage local community groups who actively participate in the development of community activities,
- Provide support for the development of life skills within the youth of community,
- Support and develop innovative responses to identified community issues that impact on family life,
- Provide support to community groups that deliver local community events.
For more information on general criteria and funding criteria, please see ‘Application Criteria’
All applications will be forwarded to Kedron-Wavell Services Club’s Board of Directors for assessment, review and approval.
Applications close Thursday 30th September 2021. All applicants will be advised of the outcome in writing up to 6 weeks after the closing date. A presentation ceremony will then be scheduled for the successful applicants.
- No funds are to be used as payment for insurance.
- Successful applicants, the purpose of the grant, and the amount may be made public.
- Any images and information materials provided may be used by the Club in various marketing and/or communications collateral at a later date.
- All successful applications are required to acknowledge the support and contribution of the Club in all publicity, ‘point of sale’ and correspondence.
- Applications may be confirmed as successful with funding deferred at the club’s discretion.
- Successful applicants from 2020 are not eligible to apply
- The decision of the Board of Directors is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Feedback on the writing of grant applications, before or after submission, will not be given.
- By signing the application form, all applicants are agreeing to abide by these conditions.